Jiffy Spanish Lesson

I signed up for free Spanish lessons via e-mail called Jiffy Spanish Lesson. I get an e-mail once a week with a link to a free Spanish lesson. This lesson was on vocabulary for family. For a student who has a small foundation in the language or who isn't exposed to Spanish at all, the lesson would be helpful. However because of how basic it is, just a list of vocabulary words, I was not impressed. This is the 10th lesson so I assume it will take quite a few more weeks before we get in to verb conjugation and sentence construction. The company that produces these lessons also has a course in Spanish that you can purchase called Rocket Spanish. I've not been impressed with the free e-mail lessons so I'm not going to pay for instruction from the same company. I would recommend signing up for free e-mails before purchasing the program.

1 comments:

audrey said...

Hello good day to you!

I’ve read your blog and find it very much interesting. Can you do me a favor? Can I ask you to post my link in your blogroll/sidebar? In return with that I’ll write an article for you which are related to your blog. In this way, we both can benefit since there would probably more visitors in your blog and mine as well. It would be my pleasure if you will accept my request. Thanks in advance!

Keyword: Learn Foreign Languages
URL: http://www.abroadlanguages.com/

Best regards,
Audrey Morales

Post a Comment