Jiffy Spanish Lesson

I signed up for free Spanish lessons via e-mail called Jiffy Spanish Lesson. I get an e-mail once a week with a link to a free Spanish lesson. This lesson was on vocabulary for family. For a student who has a small foundation in the language or who isn't exposed to Spanish at all, the lesson would be helpful. However because of how basic it is, just a list of vocabulary words, I was not impressed. This is the 10th lesson so I assume it will take quite a few more weeks before we get in to verb conjugation and sentence construction. The company that produces these lessons also has a course in Spanish that you can purchase called Rocket Spanish. I've not been impressed with the free e-mail lessons so I'm not going to pay for instruction from the same company. I would recommend signing up for free e-mails before purchasing the program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment