Audio Course Example


Subscribe Free
Add to my Page



This is an edited clip from an audio course in Spanish called "Learn Spanish in a Week" that I found on piratesbay.com for download. It is pretty extensive, this is just a sample of a volcabulary lesson.

I like that the course gives the opportunity to repeat after each new word or phrase. It also tests your comhrehension through out the course, five folders with 20 or so 2-3 minute audio lessons, by telling stories in Spanish. If I don't follow a story, I can go back and listen to the previous courses to catch up on key parts that I missed.

The only real draw back is the lack of hard copy in front of the student. There's not any written instruction so visualizing some of the lessons can be difficult, especially if you are a visual learner. Otherwise, with motivation and serious study, I find this format very useful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment